Thursday, April 4, 2019

Bluebonnets and Orangebonnets

Texas Bluebonnets

If you live in Texas you can't help but notice the amazing wildflowers this year.  The bluebonnets have been especially nice in our area as well as the "orangebonnets" as G calls them but I have always known them as Indian paintbrushes.  I just had to stop and let G get a few pictures with them. 

 The Orangebonnets

 G posing with the wildflowers

 Trying to smile in the bright sun

 G's eyes are open more here in the shade.

 Relaxing

I have a few pictures from last week of the kids with bluebonnets but I'm hoping to get a few more as it was super bright that day.

 D in the bluebonnets

 F in the bluebonnets

All the kids

I wonder if people in other states take pictures with their wildflowers.  Texans are pretty much known for it! 

2 comments:

KareninIdaho said...

What a fun thing to do with the kiddos. I just love going out and looking at wildflowers it's a great way to spend an afternoon!

Mumma said...

Love the pics! I have also seen a lot of photos of California wildflowers, especially this year.