Monday, July 15, 2019

Chicken, Slurpees and Camp Oh My!

G and I at Typhoon Texas

Last week was a busy week for us.  A, B, C and D were all able to attend Camp David and they had a blast.  I'm so thankful they had this opportunity and I'm so thankful for The Texas Burn Survivor Society and how much they pour into our family.  I'm forever grateful.  The "littles" and I had fun around town including Cow Appreciation Day (yay for free chicken), Free Slurpees (7-11), and a few days at Typhoon Texas.  Enjoy the photos!  Special Note - The photos from Camp David were taken by counselors and others at camp.

 Cow Appreciation Day 2019

Free Slurpee Day 7-11-19

 The theme for Camp David 2019 was Incredible

Fun at the pool

 C learning archery.

D gearing up on the ground for the zip line.

Meal time fun

A with friends

 B won a raffle!

At the dance

No comments: