Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Find It Series Books for Tots Review



Are you familiar with Highlights?  I loved their magazines when I was a kid.  I am so excited to share with you Timberdoodle's Find It Series books by Highlights Press!  This set comes with 4 different board books:  Find It Things That Go, Find It Animals, Find It Farm and Find It Bedtime.  These books are especially great for kids 0-3 and G has been having a blast with them.


G finding the cat in Find It Animals.

G matching the toucans in Find It Animals.

G showing me a spider he found in Find It Farm.

This series helps introduce your young one to math concepts, vocabulary and even pre-reading skills.  G really likes the colors and various pictures throughout this series.  I love that these books encourage interactivity between parents and kids with questions.  They are also sturdy!  G loves to answer my questions and tell me about things he sees and finds as well.  Each book has 14 pages and all the books follow a pattern - 3 isolated items on the left side and the identical items placed in their natural environment on the corresponding right side.

 G checking out the variety of boats in Find It Things That Go.

Closer view...

G telling me the names of the animals and what colors they are.

The final layout in each book gives children an opportunity to learn about colors (Find It Animals), shapes (Find It Bedtime), numbers (Find It Farm), and sounds (Find It Things That Go).

Final Layouts of these books

If you have little ones, they are sure to enjoy this fun, interactive series.  The Find It Series is part of Timberdoodle's Tiny Tots Curriculum Kit.

Disclosure:  Huge shout out to Timberdoodle for selecting me as a Timberdoodle Blogger.  Timberdoodle sent my family the Find It Series books by Highlights Press in exchange for our honest review.  All opinions are my own.

5 comments:

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

These look so cute! I love how engaged G is!

Kathryn said...

Thanks Karla, he loves learning!

OneLuckeyWife said...

I love these books so cute.

Kristen of A Mom's Quest to Teach said...

That's a fun series! (I have a friend who draws for the highlights magazine. I think he does the seek and find illustrations on occasion).

Educational Roots said...

Those are adorable. My daughter loved board books.