Sunday, November 24, 2019

Last Day of CoOp 2019

E's artwork

Friday we attended the last day of our weekly homeschool CoOp for this year.  It's always bittersweet for me.  I am excited about having a break and for the time we will have to pour into other classes and activities but the kids and I also miss the classes we are involved in.  It will be great when we meet back together again next January.  E has been taking an art class for one of her hours and she brought home her portfolio for the semester and showed me her artwork.  I am so impressed.  She is doing amazing and I love looking at her work and having her explain her pieces to me.  I think my favorites are her pumpkin and lizard.

 E's lizard

E's pumpkin

I hope you are having a fantastic week!

5 comments:

Heather said...

CoOp sounds like such a fun idea. I really like her pumpkin pieces! Great colors!

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

I love the colors in E's artwork! Looks like she really has an eye for it!

Kristen of A Mom's Quest to Teach said...

What great artwork! It is fantastic that you get to spend time together at the co-op but then also get a break.

Kathryn said...

Thanks so much ladies! E really loves her art class. She actually loves all 3 of her classes this year - science, art and literature.

Educational Roots said...

We had our last week of co-op too! I am really glad! Lol!