Thursday, November 7, 2019

Science Mill and Lights Spectacular



My family loves the Science Mill in Johnson City!  It offers a fun, interactive learning environment for all ages with cutting-edge exhibits, games, and programs!  Housed in a historic 1880s mill, the Science Mill features more than 50 interactive exhibits, a 3D theater, special events, field trips, birthday parties and even Homeschool Days.

Photo courtesy of Johnson City Chamber of Commerce

Make the Science Mill your go to destination during the opening weekend of Lights Spectacular in Johnson City.  They are open late until 6pm on Friday 11/29 and Saturday 11/30.  You can explore the 50+ exhibits and stock up on holiday gifts at the Science Store.  Then watch as Johnson City transforms into the "Twinkliest Town in Texas," and enjoy an evening of activities.  I'm looking forward to enjoying it with my family!  Hope to see you there.

Admission is free for 0-2 years, $9.50 for 3-18 years (or with student ID), $11 for adults, $9 for seniors (65+), and $5.50 for military.  I have a coupon to share with you for $1 off your admission to the Science Mill through December 31st of this year.

Disclosure: Thanks so much to USFamilyGuide and Science Mill for selecting me for this campaign.  Science Mill will be providing my family with tickets to enjoy the Science Mill in exchange for our honest review.  All opinions are my own.  Stay tuned for my upcoming review!

No comments: