Thursday, December 5, 2019

Goodies For Delivery Drivers


 Goodies for our drivers!

I have been doing some online shopping!  It's that time of year when we tend to place more online orders than any other.  And that means, we have more people delivering boxes and packages to our door.  I saw this idea on Hip2Save and just knew that I should take part also.  She has an awesome free printable that I printed out and added to a basket full of goodies for anyone delivering goodies to our home.  So fun!  I love little ways to give back.

 The printable...

In other news, D got braces today!  She turned 10 on the 3rd and got top braces on the 5th.  It's been a busy week for her.  I'm looking forward to celebrating both her and B on Saturday at their joint craft birthday party!  Stay tuned.

D's new smile

2 comments:

ReneeK said...

I love the idea for giving back to the people who deliver! This is neat I may have to do this too!

Praying D adjusted to her braces quickly.

Kathryn said...

Yes, I hope you do! We have had several boxes arrive and it is so much fun to see the snacks and drinks disappear.