Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy Holidays 2019

This kids in front of a display at our church.

I hope you have had an amazing holiday season!  I cannot believe that we are only a few hours away from 2020!  We have been playing games, watching movies and having fun together as a family.  I'm so thankful that my Mom joined us for Christmas and New Year's this year!  Here are a few photos from our holiday season this year.

Christmas Eve Pajamas

Our empty stockings (socks) that we hung on Christmas Eve - there are 10 including Grandma's.

A made the birthday cake for Jesus this year.

 Our filled stockings!

 Our tree Christmas morning

This year I wrapped our gifts to the kids into "snowmen" - they were various sizes and had different goodies attached.  I'm so pleased with how they turned out.  The kids thought they were fun!

Happy New Year's Eve!

5 comments:

Homework and Horseplay said...

I love your snowman gifts! This is such a great idea.

Kathryn said...

Thanks so much! I had seen different versions on the internet and decided to make them suited to each kid's personality. It was a lot of fun! I think the giant googly eyes were one of my favorite parts.

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

It sounds like you had a fun holiday season that your kids will always remember! Happy New Year!

OneLuckeyWife said...

Your tree is amazing! What great memories y’all will have forever.

Kristen of A Mom's Quest to Teach said...

The snowmen gift idea is very cute! I love the idea of the back for Jesus. I had thought of doing something similar but time ran out.