Monday, August 13, 2012

Lock up Safety for Back to School

Master Lock is launching "The Master Combo Challenge" - where students and parents can play an interactive game through the company's Facebook page to discover tips on how to stay safe at school and keep their possessions secure.
Check out this set-your own combination Laptop Computer lock!
I didn't even know these existed.

While we homeschool I still think it is important to have good tips and keep yourself safe.  I think my best advice to both students and parents on staying safe is just to be aware.  Awareness can make the difference between and unsafe situation and a safe situation.  Test your safety and security knowledge here by taking the Master Combo Challenge!

Disclosure:  I am entering a contest for a Master Lock back-to-school prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need one of those!!

Thank you for the follow :)
I"m following you back now!



www.studentswife.com