Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Shopping Planner for New Moms from ShopperIncite


Have you heard of the Shopping Planner for New Moms coupon books from ShopperIncite?  I just received mine in the mail and there are some fun deals and a great menu planner with shopping lists as well.

 My Shopping Planner

No longer do you have to clip, cut and organize your coupons that expire before you use them!  With this handy planner, your coupons are all in one convenient place that is small enough to take with you anywhere you go!

 
 Deals

My book has coupon deals for Lansinoh products, Gerber, Zulily, Bio-Oil, and Primo Baby to name a few.  While I know that parenting is expensive, I was surprised to learn that Moms on average spend an additional $10,000 in the first year of their child's life on anything from clothes, good, diapers, wipes, detergent, and so on.  While the Shopping Planner is just getting started, eventually ShopperIncite hopes to provide a coupon for every category that matters to Moms.

 Menu Planner

I am most excited about this handy menu planner.  I am still getting into the swing of things as far as planning our monthly and weekly meals since baby F was born.  I find myself scribbling on paper only to lose it or not have a complete list.  I look forward to using this for sure!

Would you like your own free planner with even more deals?  Sign up now below for their April deal book!  The more people to sign up, the more brands will be able to offer deep discounts.  Have I mentioned that it's FREE!  There is nothing to lose!

If the form is not working below you can go here to sign up as well!



Disclosure:  Thanks so much to ShopperIncite for providing me with a Shopping Planner of my own.  Compensation is being provided.  All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments: