Friday, June 13, 2014

When Calls The Heart Movie Review



I had the pleasure of watching When Calls The Heart A Telling Silence recently.  I have said it numerous times before but I am a huge fan of Janette Oke and this movie is inspired by her best-selling books.  I am also a huge fan of Hallmark and Michael Landon Jr. so this was perfect for me.  Let me give you the synopsis first.

Synopsis
Elizabeth Thatcher begins to feel sorry for one of her students, an 8 year old mute who lost her father in a mining accident.  When Rosaleen goes missing, Elizabeth and the town begin searching for her.  Meanwhile, constable Jack Thornton uncovers evidence that Cat Montgomery (a single mother who also lost her husband in the mining accident) may have been involved in a suspicious church fire.

I enjoyed the characters, the storyline and the acting in this film.   I previously reviewed When Calls The Heart and I love getting more insight and additional information and story about the characters that I have already grown to love, especially Elizabeth.  There is encouragement, mystery, adventure and a touch of romance.  If you are looking for a clean and wholesome series I definitely recommend the When Calls The Heart series!

Check out the trailer here and let me know what you think!

Disclosure:  Thanks so much to Edify Media for providing me with a copy of When Calls The Heart A Telling Silence on DVD to facilitate my review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments: