Thursday, April 25, 2013

Berenstain Bears Collection DVD Set Review

Disclosure:  I was blessed to receive a Collection Set of the Berenstain Bears to facilitate my review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.


You have probably heard of the Berenstain Bears or possibly read some of their books.  I wanted to tell you about the Berenstain Bears Collection Set from Phase 4 Films, featuring the voice of Michael Cera (as Brother Bear).  All DVDs are rated G.


This collection features 3 DVDs (Bear Country, Celebrations and Homework Help) with 5 episodes each.  Each DVD is approximately 55 minutes in length.  My kids love these DVDs.  In fact, they ask to watch them every day, no kidding!  The introduction is cute and catchy (check it out here) and I find D singing it on occasion.  The episodes are engaging and I really like that they are each geared towards teaching a specific lesson whether it be counting your blessings, learning responsibility, valuing what is truly important, learning about peer pressure, etc.  I like that the value of family and others is exemplified.  If you are looking for clean, wholesome entertainment for your little ones these are perfect - I highly recommend this set.

More About Berenstain Bears Collection Set
In the rolling hills of Bear Country, this animated comedy stars a fun loving family of honey Bears whose love, loyalty and humor allow them to overcome any obstacle that finds its way down to their sunny dirt road.  The funny, familiar experiences of this bear family instill timeless life lessons and reflect the traditional community values of country life.

This set is available for purchase at Walmart stores for $29.99.

No comments: