Thursday, May 2, 2013

Etsy Spotlight: If Only Lola Lee


I have a new Etsy shop to tell you about, If Only Lola Lee!  The owner, Mattie, makes beautiful graduation announcements and invitations for baby showers, birthdays, weddings, and all your special event needs.


Mattie first started when she made her own wedding invitation almost six years ago.  How fun is that?   She fell in love with designing and creating stationery.  She recently opened up her Etsy shop in February of this year and is looking forward to watching it grow successfully.  I really do not think that will be a problem Mattie!

I had the privilege to work with Mattie recently as she designed C's Shark Themed Birthday invitation.  His party is coming up this month.  Check it out below!

Oh and I should let you know, here is the information I gave Mattie.  My son is having a shark themed birthday party and I was thinking the colors would be blue (for sure) and maybe orange and red.  I hope that paints the picture, that is all the info that Mattie had.

She designed two different options for me to choose from.  I actually liked them both but I liked the one I picked slightly better.  I then gave her the party details, etc.

Our package arrived in perfect condition!  I loved the wrapping :).

I had to block out the date and time and place but I hope you can still see how amazing they are!

 Under the red felt is the party info.  What do you think?  I love all the detail!

 Shark Attack Title

 A close up of one of the sharks.

When I asked C what he thought he replied, "Awesome, these are so cool Mom!".  You nailed it Mattie.

C was so excited to get his first batch of invites in the mail!

I have to spotlight one more creation as I am a huge Scrabble, Word with Friends fan here.  Check out the below save the date word with friends inspired announcement - I love this!

 So creative

You can connect with Mattie on facebook here, Etsy here and even twitter here.  Please check out her blog here - it is pretty awesome!  And if you need any invitations made I would definitely recommend If Only Lee!

Disclosure:  Mattie generously provided me with C's custom designed shark themed birthday invitations at no cost.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

3 comments:

Stephanie R. said...

Wow. What a great shop! I love the attention to detail.

ReviewsSheRote said...

what a great review--she does super work! I google + and shared on FB hope she gets some more biz =)

Kathryn said...

Thanks so much - she is pretty amazing! Appreciate the shares :).