Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Start Summer Early & Win a Family Vacation

http://insiders.purex.com/StartSummerEarlyandWin?id=40

The Start Summer Early & Win a Family Vacation from Purex Sweepstakes has begun.  If you are ready to relax at the beach you can enter to win a trip for your family to Myrtle Beach, SC & Crown Reef Resort.  We love the beach!  I would love to relax in the sun.  Not only that but you will also win a year's supply of your favorite Purex detergent.

I cannot wait to get back to the beach.  Hopefully we can make a trip this summer!

What are you waiting for?  You can enter here!

Disclosure:  Thanks so much to the Purex Insiders program for allowing me to be a part of this campaign and providing information about this Sweepstakes!  As part of this campaign I am eligible to win prizes!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like a great giveaway. I can't wait for the weather to be warmer to go to the beach.

Michelle F.

MotherhoodLooms said...

I'm eagerly awaiting the snow to finish melting here so I can get back on the hiking trails with the dog. :-)

Today's The Best Day said...

I am so excited for Summer!!! This makes me really want to go to the beach too!! love this giveaway!!

Debi Gerhart said...

I am so excited for the warm weather. I am a beach girl and can not wait to get back there.