Thursday, January 1, 2015

Kobert Exercise Armband Review


 Front side of the Kobert Armband

I have been running again!  I am slowly training for a 10K.  I say slowly because I need to pick up the program a bit.  I have actually been following a training program with C and it has been a lot of fun.  He gets to log some extra miles for Marathon Kids and we get to spend some quality time together.

Backside of the Kobert Armband

When I had the opportunity to review a Kobert Exercise Armband I jumped on it.  Before the armband I would have to hold my phone during my workout and it was a bit awkward at times.  I was a little fearful that I might actually drop my phone and we know that wouldn't be good.  The Kobert Exercise Armband is great because it holds your phone for you, making it much easier to complete your workout and of course takes the pressure away to not drop your phone!

 C and I about to go for a run.

Benefits of having the armband include: having your phone in case of emergency, full phone functionality through the clear plastic protector, ability to utilize music or fitness apps, protects your phone from scratches/dirt, and it is easy to maintain/hand washable.  


After a work out

This armband will fit iPhone 6, 5, 5c, 5s, 4, 4s, Samsung Galaxy s3, s4, s5 without a case.  I currently have an iPhone 4s and it fits great.  The band is comfortable and it is not a problem wearing it during my runs or using my running apps.  Both C and I can hear the instructions easily.  There is also a small extra pocket for a key.  I haven't used this since I complete my runs in my neighborhood but I think it is a great addition to have.  The strap is also adjustable and fits a large range - arm circumference 12"-15.5".  The material used is soft Neoprene and Velcro.  If you workout or run and need a place for your phone this is a great option.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.   

7 comments:

First Time Mom and Losing It said...

I could use one of those for when I go to the gym.

Stevie Luyando said...

I need one of these just for everyday life, my yoga pants never have pockets! Haha

Debi Gerhart said...

My son loves run, this would make it easier for him to keep his phone near by.

Unknown said...

I totally need one of these. I am going to put this on my list. Amber N

Denise C said...

Hmmm...I currently have the Galaxy Note 2. I'll probably need a backpack for that, huh?

Unknown said...

This would be great for when I'm trying to get back in shape after this baby is born!

tm said...

I could use one of these. My hands are always full and this would be handy!