Sunday, September 6, 2015

Bible Journaling Challenge and My Bible Journaling Pages


For the last month I have been taking part in a Bible Journaling Challenge.  Actually, I have enjoyed it so much I am continuing this journey.  I have had so much fun drawing and writing out God's word.  It makes me happy!  I wanted to share a few of my pages with you and invite you to start your own Bible Journaling Journey.

Check out my awesome Journaling Bible and Bible Journaling pen set that I picked up at Family Christian.

 I had a lot of fun with this page.

Here are a few of my favorite pages so far.

Starting at the beginning...

I loved adding more.

And here you can see I added a few more touches.

There really is no right or wrong way to Bible Journal.  I read the pages and see what sticks out to me or what I think God is saying and then I just start drawing and writing.  I love that no one's Journal Bible is going to be the same.

I haven't decided if I am going to keep this page simple or add more.

Now, I will walk you through a page.  My Bible Journaling pen set came with this awesome ruler that has the books of the Bible listed on the front.

I am about to journal Psalm 127:3-5.

I used the ruler to create lines.

Then I made the lines into arrows.


Here you see the finished arrows.

Then I added the words.

 And extra arrows - I wanted there to be six arrows as we have six children.

And that's pretty much all there is to it.  What do you think?  Have you ever Bible journaled?

2 comments:

Maura said...

I like it! Looks like a great and creative way to meditate on God's word.

Kathryn said...

Thanks Maura! I am having a lot of fun and it has been refreshing for me.