Friday, June 23, 2017

C's Baseball Party & Father's Day

Our Chalkboard

There has been a lot of baseball around here lately!  I have been meaning to post about C's Baseball Party for weeks.  He had a great time.  Many loved ones were able to celebrate with us which is really the best part if you ask me!  Enjoy a few photos.

 Clay's Field Cake

 And his bat and ball cakes (the #10)

Another view

 A and B made baseball cookies

 Party favors included Cracker Jacks, Bouncy "Base"balls, and Chocolate Baseball Candy

 As well as baseball lollipops!

 The castle bounce house was super fun!  If you are local, we love Addy & Jax Bounce House rentals.

 Jumping fun

 I think my favorite part was the baseball themed ice cream bar.  We had all the MLB team hats for sundae bowls.

 And the girls and I made baseball themed wooden spoons for added fun.

Now, onto Father's Day!  The kids made tie dye cupcakes for David for Father's Day.  They came out yummy!  The kids and I had been working hard for a few weeks to clean out our garage for David as a present.  Our garage was piled high with boxes.  I don't watch the show Hoarders but I have seen snippets of previews and sadly our garage reminded me of that show.  It was actually fun to go through and sort through so many things and David was so surprised!  It's not finished but our garage looks so much better and hopefully David and I can finish the job together.


Father's Day Cupcakes

The kids enjoying snow cones at the Express game.  F is there behind D but you can't really see him in this photo.

Then we all went to the afternoon Round Rock Express game, which was Baby G's first Express game.  More Baseball!  We had a lot of fun!  Hope everyone had a great Father's Day!

No comments: