Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tiny Prints Holiday Cards


 Do you have your Christmas cards figured out for this year?  If not, Tiny Prints has a beautiful Christmas card line-up. 
This "Berry Wonderful Card" is one of my favorites.  I love that it is round and looks like an ornament.  I also love the colors and the fact that there are 6 picture boxes.  I could put a photo of each of my 5 kiddos and then one of David and I. 

I also love this card, Earthy Cheer.   I think this would be a fun option for my family to use also since we just had a baby so close to Christmas.  I love the colors, the way the letters are written and how it reminds me of the baby that was born so long ago and why we celebrate Christmas in the first place.

And to wrap it all up wouldn't these adorable elephant holiday address labels be perfect for us, now that our Baby E (elephant) is here!!  And don't forget your holiday party invitations as well.  Just a few options for you - let me know what you find!

No comments: