Saturday, June 2, 2012

Marty's Zebra Cake

We had our Madagascar Circus party today!  Stay tuned for my post on that.  I wanted to show you the zebra cake I made!

 Marty's Zebra Cake
Ingredients and Directions

 Recipe calls for vanilla powder but I just used vanilla

 Mixing

 More mixing

 When you divide the batter, you will get a little over 2 cups for vanilla and a little over 2 cups of chocolate (when you add the cocoa powder)

 This is the most important part - assembly!

 Alternate between chocolate and vanilla to create the stripe pattern

 Out of the oven!

 On our zebra tray at the party!

Voila!  Zebra stripes and tasty too :)

3 comments:

BlushnCheeks said...

OMG, I would never be able to do that. Im not a baker at all. It came out great.

Kathy M said...

I think I might try and make this, I like the idea of something different and it looks awesome!!

Candy The Skeptical Sweeper said...

Is there any way you could forward the email you got from Crowtap for the party pack? I can't find my email from them and I've got to have my party this week.

Thanks!!