Tuesday, June 2, 2015

SeaWorld, Sea Lions, Such Fun

http://www.seaworldsanantonioblog.com/introducing-seaworld-texas-wildside-ambassadors-2015
A few of the Wildside Bloggers!  Thanks to Noel Bracy for this photo.

A few weeks ago my friend and I had the privilege of attending a special, after hours event at SeaWorld San Antonio, a perk for being a SeaWorld Wildside Blogger.  We were able to get a sneak peak of the all new Sea Lion show, Sea Lion High.  We had so much fun!  We enjoyed so much delicious food, desserts and beverages, had our caricatures made, met and fed the sea lions and of course enjoyed the new show!  The new construction of Pacific Point Preserve is beautiful.  I love that you can see and interact with the sea lions more - and so do they!  If you haven't seen the show it is really fun and I would highly recommend it.

 Heading into the event.

 Pacific Point Preserve

The stars of the area, the sea lions!

 Check out this fruit sculptor, such talent!

 Caricature time

Finished - looks pretty good!

 I actually went home and put mine in a frame :).

Food

More Food

Love that this photo captures the friendly staff.  Not only was the food absolutely delicious but the staff was all smiles.

The newly constructed Sea Lion show set.

President Dan Decker introducing the new show.

Science Class

Show Fun

The Principal

Sea Lion High is a super cute show.  Clyde and Seamore go back to high school in pursuit of their diplomas.  It seems that they have missed a few classes and may not graduate after all.  The animal behaviors are a treat to watch and the trainers do a great job keeping you engaged with fun audience interaction.  Will these two graduate?  Check out the show for yourself and let me know what you think!

Disclosure:  I am a SeaWorld Texas Wildside blogger.  I received complimentary passes for myself and family and have the opportunity to receive other perks throughout the year.  All opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments: