Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Check out Barton Hill Farms this Fall


I'm super excited to do this with our family.  If you live in or around Austin you will want to check out the 2017 Fall Festival & Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farms this Fall.  Get lost in their 5-acre corn maze, pick your favorite pumpkin, feed the farm animals, and enjoy more than 30 exciting family activities while you listen to live Texas country & bluegrass music!

Barton Hill Farms is a scenic Texas farmstead on the banks of the Colorado River near Bastrop, just 25 minutes from Austin. Open Saturdays & Sundays from September 23rd to November 5th.  Check it out and let me know what you think!

Disclosure: Thanks so much to USFamilyGuide and Barton Hill Farms for allowing me to participate in this campaign. I will receive tickets for my family to enjoy Barton Hill Farms for review.  Stay tuned for more info and pictures!  All opinions are my own.

No comments: