Thursday, June 9, 2022

A's Graduation Party

 
With her diploma!

A has officially graduated!  Our 1st graduate of Cummins Academy.  If you had asked me many years ago if we would homeschool our kids all the way through high school, I would have thought you were crazy.  But here we are and I'm so thankful for this journey.  I'm so proud of A and the amazing woman that she is and we are so excited for her adventure in the fall as she heads off to college.

 
A with our homeschool mascot, the capybara. 

 
David and A made a homemade vanilla cake.

 
We also ordered a cookie cake and I love the way it turned out!

 
A with family

I'm so thankful for everyone who was able to drop in and celebrate with us!  I'm also super thankful and grateful for all of those that have been a part of A's life in some form or fashion over the last 18 years - thank you!!


College Bound

No comments: