Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Healthy Choice Baked Entrees


I have a great coupon to share with you!  Are you a Healthy Choice fan?  Have you heard of the new Healthy Choice Baked entrees?  Well, right now I am a part of a sample/coupon share with crowdtap for these and I wanted to share it with all of you.

 
I printed out the coupon and tried the Fettuccini Alfredo Bake!

Venting the meal before cooking

 
Voila!

My thoughts - I think the portion size is great, the broccoli was bigger than I expected and the taste was really good - it wasn't bland and it wasn't overly creamy - a good balance for me.  While I wouldn't eat these every day, I do think they are a great option. I love that you get a nicer quick meal when needed - and as a Mom of five young children - sometimes I really need this!

Ready to try one for yourself?  Click here to save $1 on the purchase of one Healthy Choice Baked entree (this offer is good while coupon supplies last - I suggest printing it soon!).  Let me know what you try :)

A big thanks to both Crowdtap and Healthy Choice for providing me with this coupon and link to share with friends!  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.

No comments: