Monday, May 27, 2013

Pennington Smart Feed Sprayer System


My latest Bzz Agent campaign is with Pennington and their Smart Feed Sprayer System. 

 
 My awesome Pennington Bzz kit!

What is the Pennington Smart Feed Sprayer System?  It's an easy way to apply fertilizer, with no mixing, no measuring and no mess.  You just attach the sprayer to your hose, load in a pre-measured fertilizer tablet and spray to release essential nutrients for your plants. 

 
 Here I am attaching it to our hose in the front yard.

This system is extremely easy to use, you only need one hand.  The clear chamber will allow you to see when each tablet is dissolved.  The Smart Feed Sprayer has four different settings so you can select the right spray pattern for your needs. 

 
 Using my Smart Feed System on my flower beds out front.

Tablets are available in all purpose, flowers & blooms, and tomato & vegetable.  The sprayer system retails for $12.99 while the tablets themselves start at $9.99.  They are sold at Walmart, Home Depot and Lowe's so you shouldn't have a problem finding one near you!  I am really looking forward to starting my next garden and using this system to hopefully grow bigger and better veggies!

Disclosure:  I received a Pennington Smart Feed Sprayer System, Refill Tablets, and Coupons for free with my Bzz Kit for participating in the Pennington Campaign.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments: