Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tag I'm It

(I was challenged by my SIL to do this, so here goes!)

1. Open the 4th folder in your computer.
2. Choose the 4th picture in the folder and post in in your blog.
3. Describe the picture.
4. Tag 4 people.



Okay, so the fourth folder for me was titled Christmas 2007 - how appropriate :) This is a picture of David and the girls right after we hung our socks on Christmas Eve. The Cummins tradition is to pick a sock (has to be one that you have worn during the year) and hang it the night before Christmas - like a stocking but a real sock. We have had a lot of fun doing this with the kids the last few years.


For those who are curious, this is what they looked like Christmas morning. Enjoy! Oh, I am suppose to tag people - don't get mad but I tag Meredith, Amy, Robert, and Jane!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Um, I'm not mad about the tag but I don't have a blog!