Sunday, February 5, 2012

Big Moments

Well, we will be off for the Big Game in just a bit.  Our small group meets on Sunday nights so today we get to have a party and watch football.  It should be fun.  I really have not been following football at all this go around but I love parties - hanging out with family and friends is the best!  I am bringing chips, layered dip, and a fruit tray.

The dip has re-fried black beans topped with salsa.

Then homemade guacamole...

Then sour cream and shredded cheese.  You can also add onions but I wanted to keep it kid friendly.

And, E is 4 months today.  Happy Monthday E!

 Getting big!

 She was smiling so much but it was hard to get with my digital camera.  It flashes twice and she usually changes her expression by the time it snaps the picture.

Hope you are having a good day.
If you are watching the game, have fun and stay safe :)

3 comments:

Neha said...

Happy Monthday to E. She is cute! And that food looks scrumptious!

joy reyes said...

Love the food made me
really hungry!
Your are a good cook!

Ayala Project

Kathy M said...

I like the dips you made, will have to try them soon!