Thursday, September 27, 2012

Teething Baby

Remember when I told you that I was selected as a Nuby Mommy Blogger?  E and I are pretty excited about this opportunity!  So without further ado here is our first Nuby product review.

E with Nuby's Squirmy the Twiddle Worm Teether

The timing of this review was pretty amazing as E just got her second tooth last week.  She will be a year in less than two weeks and now she has two teeth.  You might be wondering but my babies are slow to get their teeth when compared with most other babies, genetics I suppose.  So here we are at 11 months, very actively teething.

Designed to soothe and comfort I think this teether does a great job of both!  There are multiple teething surfaces, E has a fondness for the nose in her mouth.

E loved Squirmy so much that she has renamed hers Thank You.  Partly this stemmed because every time one of the other kids or I would give her Squirmy she would say Thank You and then the name stuck.  So I suppose we have a Thank You the Twiddle Worm.

 Look at that face - she is seriously studying.

 This teether is easy for little hands to grip and manipulate as shown above.

 The multiple teething surfaces twist and turn.
 This twisting and turning motions encourage hand and eye coordination.

 E studying her teether.  She really enjoys the bright, variety of colors as do I.

If you have a teething baby I would highly recommend this Nuby teether.  It is fun, engaging, and soothing all at the same time!

Squirmy is available for purchase at several online stores: www.kohls.com, www.babymallonline.com, www.netkidswear.com, www.babywuvinc.com, www.amazon.com, and www.diapers.com.

And remember that you can connect with Nuby on facebook, twitter, and pinterest as well.  I even have my own Nuby Mom Pinterest board found here.

Disclosure:  I did not receive any compensation for this post, although as part of this program I may receive items to sample or review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments: