Friday, May 2, 2014

Gumdrop Drop Tech Case for iPhone Review


Have you heard of gumdrop cases?  They make cases for phones, iPads, iPods, tablets and more!  I have been using their Drop Tech Case for my iPhone for several months now. 

 

I really like the multiple layers of protection that it gives.  I never plan to drop my phone but it does happen from time to time and this drop tech case has great shock absorption for those unexpected drops.  With the reinforced rubber bumpers on the corners and  the screen and port covers this case allows for extreme ruggedness and ultimate protection.  This also gives me some assurance of protection when the kiddos are using my phone.

 Here is the case on my iPhone, the camera phone can be used easily.

 My phone charging in the Drop Tech case.

Since I have been using this case for months (not weeks), my opinion and fondness for this case has only grown stronger with time!  I was worried that the charging port looked flimsy but it has held up nicely and I have had no issues or problems with it.  I find it both durable and easy to use.

I chose the pink/white color combination (which is easy to locate) but this case is also available in black/red, white/black, army green and black.  Another thing to note, this case was easy to install.  To see more about this phone case go here!

Disclosure:  Thanks so much to Gumdrop Cases for providing me with this case to facilitate my review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like a very strong phone protector. Thanks for sharing your review.

Unknown said...

That looks like a very good quality cover.

Debi Gerhart said...

That is a great cover. I always love getting new cases

Lisa said...

Looks like A Durable Cover And Sharp Looking Too!

Lisa said...

Looks Like A Very Durable Cover And Sharp Looking Too!!

Alicia Owen said...

These seem like a great idea for people who are accident prone or let their kids play with their phone.