Friday, July 11, 2014

We Like to Moo-Moove It Moove It

My couch last night!

As you can probably tell we were gearing up for Cow Appreciation Day today.  Every year we love to dress up in our bovine best and have fun as a family while enjoying delicious and "free" Chick-fil-A food.  This year was extra special as my sister and her family happened to be in town so we were able to celebrate together.

 Our crews at breakfast

My kids are huge fans of the Chick-n-Minis.  It was so delicious we went back for dinner!  We were lucky to get a few photos with The Cow.

 D and the Cow

 I couldn't resist posing with the cow myself.

A and B with their cousin.

A big shout out to Chick-fil-A for having this super fun and family friendly event.  We look forward to it every year.

1 comment:

Neha said...

Looks so much fun! We need some of these here in India too!