Thursday, August 28, 2014

Weight Gurus Digital Scale Review


http://becomegurus.com/setup/weightless

Have you heard of Become Gurus?  They make a Digital Bathroom Scale (Weight Gurus) that I have been using for a few weeks.

My new scale

At Weight Gurus their goal is to help people really take hold of their health which I think is awesome!  This scale is designed to make weight management convenient and easy with smartphone tracking and the weightless technology option.  Now you don't have to use the app and phone tracking but I have found it to be helpful and encouraging.

Let me give a run down of the scale features.  In no particular order this scale has auto step-on (turns on automatically), auto off, auto calibrations, auto user detect for multiple users (as long as the users are not within 10 lbs), supports up to 8 users (everyone in my home), non-slip/scratch resistant feet, 400 lb capacity, durable tempered glass construction, and an extra large backlight.

I love that everyone in my home can use this scale and we can track progress.  Currently, I am the only one in my household that is trying to lose weight.  This scale can actually be nice in weighing the children to see how much they have grown (a bit different perspective).  If users are less than 10 pounds in weight the auto user detect may not be accurate but you can just manually select the user in use. 

I downloaded the free app.

This scale is designed to encourage weight loss.  You can download the FREE Weight Gurus App, which allows you to track your progress and can help encourage you to reach your goal.  Just scan your scale's display after weighing.  You can view entries, trends and chart your progress.  You have the option of seeing how much you weigh in numbers or choosing the weightless feature which lets you manage your weight by how much you've lost instead of how much you weight.  With weightless you can decide how to view your weight - by the number (150 lbs) or weightlessly by weight change (-10lbs).

 
 Here you can see some of my progress.

The weightless technology is definitely my favorite feature.  I love seeing how much I have lost instead of focusing on how much I weigh, this is definitely more encouraging to me personally.  I set a pretty hefty goal but I hope to be more disciplined in putting my health first.

Become Gurus has a few awesome tutorials I want to share.  First there is this set-up tutorial.  It made setting up my new scale a breeze.



And then, you can watch this tutorial on how to sync your scale.  Easy peasy.



What do you think?  I would love to hear your thoughts.

Be sure to visit Become Gurus on facebook and twitter for more information.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how technology is helping in the health industry. I can't wait to try out one of these scales for my own personal weight loss journey.

Debi Gerhart said...

I need a new scale like that. Mine has been really off and I love that it has an app.

mail4rosey said...

I like that you can download an app too. Scales have sure come a long way!

Michelle Bowman said...

That's super cool that you have an app to track your success, and it syncs right up to the scale! This keeps folks from fudging the weight of the week ;) NOT THAT I KNOW anything about that!

Kate | Life of a Ginger said...

I love using technology to help me keep on my fitness goals.

Unknown said...

A Scale and an app, that's awesome!!

Marysa said...

Wow, I love that you can synch this to your phone! Great way to keep track of weight!

Janet W. said...

This looks excellent! I never trust what my scale says. It's all over the place!

DCL Warehouse said...

Thanks for providing such a great Information, you can see, we also provide

Mini digital scale