Thursday, May 4, 2017

ATG Today App - Awakening to God Today #ATGToday

 
ATG Today App

I have a new App to tell you about, the ATG Today App which stands for Awakening to God Today.  It is a devotional journal App that helps you in your walk with God with thanksgivings from your heart and prayers.  It helps bring inspiration for 8 minutes with God at the start of your day, helps guide you to hear His voice, gives you the opportunity to memorize scripture, pray and journal.  The purpose of this App is two-fold.  First, to inspire and encourage people in their walk with Christ (hopefully leading to another 'Awakening' - see 2 Chron 7:14).  And second, to raise funds for services such as digging a well in 100 villages in India, providing 40K meals to widows and orphans, 15K mosquito nets and a medical team for immunizations, cataract operations, and other services.  A mission I can get behind!


You can easily find ATG Today in the App store for $3.99 purchase for Apple Users or find it on Google Play as well.

One feature is a daily inspiration.  This is an easy way to refresh your mind with a scripture or encouragement every day and have fresh inspiration.

 Another example


Above is an example of a daily entry, this is mine from yesterday!  I love that I can jot down notes and thoughts from the day and look back on them in my timeline.

This App is a convenient way to start of one's day and relationship with God.  I like that it has a daily inspiration, an opportuntity to add a daily photo and entries for: thankfulness, hearing God, and prayer.  I have always liked the idea of an on-line prayer journal and this is it, nicely done.

You can check out more about this App here and let me know what you think.

Disclosure:  Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for allowing me to be a part of this campaign.  I will receive a prize in exchange for this review and post.  All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments: