Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Label Daddy - Save 25% Now


Have you heard of Label Daddy?  They have some pretty awesome customized labels for all your needs - camp, back to school, clothing, allergy, all purpose - you get the idea.  And right now you can get ready for school and save 25% on Label Daddy peel and stick custom name labels!  I love that there is no ironing and no sewing...just peel and stick.  Their laminated coating gives the labels an extra layer of protection and durability.  You can label clothing, books, bags, sports equipment, musical instruments, electronics and so much more.



Save 25% on your entire Label Daddy order by using the code USFAMILY25 at checkout here.  Let me know what you think of your labels!  I'll be sure to post after my order comes in.

Disclosure: Thanks so much to USFamilyGuide and Label Daddy for allowing me to participate in this campaign. I will receive my own Label Daddy customized labels for review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: