Tuesday, August 22, 2017

I Love You to the Moon and Back Baby Shower

Baby Shower Table

I helped host a baby shower over the weekend for a good friend on mine and it was so much fun!  Our theme was I Love You to the Moon and Back.  I found some super cute plates at Party City and that led to a fun filled afternoon with ladies I adore and celebrating a precious baby boy I cannot wait to meet.

Here you can see the plates

The cake - yes, it's chocolate!

The beautiful Mom to be and baby soon to be born...

Lovely Ladies

 I found a few great printables on-line and framed them for table decorations.  The one above can be found here.

Aren't these candy stickers the cutest?

I put them on both milk chocolate and dark chocolate kisses.

And we spread the themed kisses on all the tables.  You can find the printable above here.

 My friend made a fun star diaper cake - makes a great gift and decoration.

I picked up this book and had everyone who made it to the shower write a note for the baby in the back of the book.

 Friends

If you need a cute idea for a baby shower I hope you consider this one - it was so much fun!

No comments: