Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Forever My Girl Movie Trailer


Have you heard of Forever My Girl?  It's a film about second chances and finding your way back home.  It's a romance film and perfect for those who believe in courtship and love enduring all things.  The amazing music soundtrack included CMA New Artist of the Year nominee Lauren Alaina, Travis Tritt, and Alex Roe who stars in the film as country star "Liam Page."  In Forever My Girl music super-star Liam Page leaves his bride, Josie, at the altar choosing fame and fortune instead.  However, Liam never got over Josie nor did he forget his Southern roots and the small community where he was from.  When he unexpectedly returns home after tragedy, Liam is faced with the consequences of all that he left behind.  This uplifting film about second chances releases in theaters on January 19th, 2018.

In the age of social media and dating apps, courtship can seem so different from what I think of and imagine.  David and I had more of a traditional courtship during our relationship.  Believe it or not, we didn't rely on cell phones to text or communicate.  Now don't get me wrong, cell phones and social platforms can be a tool to use but they are not as powerful as good old face to face communication.  Make sure to spend time with your loved ones and put away the phones.

Check out the trailer below and let me know what you think.


1 comment:

Angela said...

That sounds like a great movie. I usually watch old movies (from the late 30's to the late 60's) but this year I want to branch out and watch more current movies. I will keep this one in mind!