Monday, December 3, 2018

Beloved: 365 Devotions for Young Women Review


I have a great devotional to share with you for young women, Beloved: 365 Devotions for Young Women.  This is a topical devotional that uses the inspiring stories of girls and women in the Bible (think Ruth, Esther, Mary, Abigail, etc.) to encourage faith in confidence in today's young women.  This devotional is great for everyday use and is a great tool for Biblical influence for young women.

A's copy of Beloved: 365 Devotions for Young Women

And here she is reading it in our hammock.

 I asked her to look up and smile for me!

Here is a peek inside, Day 7.

A really likes this devotional.  She likes how it relates to the Bible and she is really enjoying the stories of the many women in the Bible.  I love having the opportunity to have even more faith conversations by asking her what she thinks of this devotional!!  The days are short and easy to read but have more depth than you might think.  I look forward to hearing what A thinks when she has completed this book.

1 comment:

Angela said...

This seems like a wonderful devotional! I will keep it in mind for the future!