Monday, August 19, 2019

My Thoughts About Norwex


Norwex Party Haul

I just want to start this post by saying, No - I do not sell Norwex and I don't plan to in the future either.  Nor is this a sponsored or promotional post.  Just me - sharing.  I first found out about Norwex a few years ago.  I didn't know much about it.  I bought an Envirocloth to support a friend and went on with my life.  A year later I purchased a window cloth (again to support a friend).  Then I started using the products - they are amazing!  I actually refer to them as my "magic" cloths.  They clean so well with using only water, no chemicals.  Last month I hosted a facebook party to support another friend and many of my friends and family supported me by ordering at my party.  I was able to earn many of the items you see above for free as hostess rewards (including the mop system).  I did buy a few things myself as well.  I have to say that I am a huge fan.  

This graphic really caught my eye.

I was using swiffer mops before my party.  These "cheaper" swiffer mops were rather expensive with all the floor pads and liquid cleaner I was having to buy every month.  With the Norwex mop system I only use water!  I'm looking forward to seeing how my new mop holds up in our home over time.  I am also loving the laundry detergent, which contains absolutely no fillers.  I wasn't sure if it would get our clothes clean but it works very well and I'm actually thinking of switching to it full time.  I've used it to remove stains and clean my tile grout also.  I've been using the one bag you see above exclusively since my party in July and I am not about to run out - and that's for our family of 9!  A little goes a long way.  What are your thoughts?  Do you use Norwex?  I'd love to know.

No comments: