Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Last Day of School Photos {Homeschool Photo Shoot}


Remember our end of school photo shoot last year?  Well, we are doing it again!  The kids have pretty much finished their school year so it was time to take their last day of school pictures.  We are still working on things here and there.  We often work on educational things on and off during the summer - one of the beauties of homeschooling that I love - learning never really stops!  So you will continue to see homeschool product reviews.  Like last year, here are the kids at the beginning of the school year and today wearing the same outfits.  I love this because you can really see how much they've grown.  Enjoy!

Last Day of School Photo
 Mister G has grown so much!
{His shoes are falling apart but we kept them around for this photo}

Last Day of School Photo
 Mister F has shot up in height as well.

Last Day of School Photo
I wish I had these photos cropped exactly the same.  E has grown a bit but not as much as the two youngest!

Last Day of School Photo
Same for D.  Her legs are a bit longer and she continues to put on muscle at the gym.

Last Day of School Photo
C definitely got a bit taller.

Last Day of School Photo
 B's pictures look extremely similar but she is now officially taller than A.

Last Day of School Photo
I think A is now her adult height.

 What do you think?  Have you ever done a first day of school and last day of school comparison photo shoot?  I'd love to hear about it.

3 comments:

Christine Goulbourne said...

I take first day of school pictures, but I have yet to have the kids hold up a sign! My boys are older now, but I wish I had been more attentive to details like you've been with these pictures.

crystal carder said...

I love last day photos like this! It's always great to see how much your kids have grown.

Adriana Lately said...

I love doing before and after photos. Isnt it crazy to see the difference.