Sunday, July 19, 2020

Happy National Ice Cream Day 2020

Some of our ice cream toppings included marshmallows, chocolate chunks, mini M&Ms, cherries, strawberries and blueberries.

Today is National Ice Cream Day!!  We have a family tradition of having ice cream for dinner with tons of toppings and flavors!  The kids look forward to this day every year.

We also had whipped cream, and chocolate and Reese's shell.

Cone choices included bowls, chocolate dipped and multi-colors.

 G was a little confused but loved his creation.

 F with his choices.

 E with her choices.

 D and her ice cream, look at those toppings!

 C with his cone bowl full of ice cream.

 B with her creation.

And A with hers!

I hope you had a great weekend.  And there is still time to have ice cream if you didn't know or forgot 😉.

4 comments:

Christina Polovich said...

Oh my goodness! I love ice cream and I totally love what you did with the kids! I want to come to your house and have this sweet treat ��

Shilpa Bindlish said...

So colourful and flavourful icrecreams🍦🍨 I bet kids enjoyed these.

Lyanna Soria said...

My family loves ice cream as well and I think that is quite an interesting tradition. They look so adorable and those ice cream with toppings look so tasty.

Prime Beauty said...

Oh yum! All those toppings look delicious!