Monday, August 24, 2020

First Day of School Photos 2020-2021

All the kids!

The kids have been begging me to officially start our homeschool year (no, I'm not joking) so today was the day.  I'm super excited about how productive the kids were today and how motivated they seem to be to have a fantastic year.  I know that so much of this year (2020) has not been what people have expected and it has been hard in very different ways but I'm super excited that we are all homeschooling again this year and I feel like it will definitely give us more flexibility and stability.  This will officially be my 13th year of homeschooling as A is now a Junior in high school - wow!  Hope you all have a fantastic year.  I'm looking forward to seeing what we accomplish together.

A is a Junior

B's 1st day of high school, she is a Freshman

C is in 8th grade

D is in 6th grade

E is in 3rd grade

F is in 1st grade

And G is in his last year of PreK

May the odds be ever in our favor in our continued homeschooling adventure!

3 comments:

Crystal @ OurLittleBunch said...

I love back to school photos! We do them too :)
So awesome that your kids are excited to be back at it. I have one that was like that, and another that was "meh" lol.

Jessica @ My Homeschool with a View said...

What a beautiful family! Congratulations on the motivated kids and a great first day back to homeschool!

Annette said...

How neat your kids beg for school! :) You must be doing something right!