Monday, March 7, 2022

Sports Fun

The kids are currently involved in numerous activities.  I thought I'd give an update on a few of them.  I'll continue this in another post I'm sure 😉.  C is playing baseball and he just joined the Austin Royals track team.  He had his 1st meet last Saturday.  He ran the 1 mile and 2 mile as he prefers long distance running.  There was a mix-up with his 2 mile time (he had to run an extra lap) but he completed his fastest 1 mile time at 6:08!  It's not quite competitive for his age but I am super impressed with his individual performance and his desire to improve.

A competed in the Rodeo Archery competition again this year!  She came in 4th place.  I'm so proud of her.  She improved her score from last year and was competing against girls who have been involved in archery for many, many years.


F is playing soccer and baseball right now.  He scored 3 goals in his 1st soccer game this season and he just got his 1st hit in a baseball game (coach pitch) and it was a beauty (see above)!  I'm super proud of the work he is putting into both sports.

No comments: