Friday, July 15, 2022

The Case For Heaven Film Review


I have an upcoming film to share with you, THE CASE FOR HEAVEN, which is based on the new book by best-selling author Lee Strobel.  This film will be exclusively on Pure Flix beginning today, July 15th!

I was blessed with a prescreening of this film and I thought it was fascinating.  I loved that it included interviews with John Burke, Francis Chan, the late Luis Palau and even a few skeptics as well.  This documentary film is compelling and thought-provoking.  Birthed from Strobel's own brush with death, THE CASE FOR HEAVEN encourages you to investigate heaven, hell and the afterlife.  What lies beyond death?  I really enjoyed this film and I highly recommend it. 

Be sure to watch THE CASE FOR HEAVEN on Pure Flix today!  Go here to start your Pure Flix subscription or free trial today, you won't regret it.

Want to know more?  Check out the movie trailer below.

Disclosure:  Many thanks to Pure Flix for providing me a prescreening of this movie for review.  Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation.

No comments: