Friday, June 7, 2019

Timberdoodle's 2019-2020 Blog Team Member


Timberdoodle 

Hey Everyone!  I am super excited to continue on and be a part of Timberdoodle's 2019-2020 Blog Team.  For those that don't know me and found yourself on my blog, my name is Kathryn and I currently stay-at-home and homeschool my seven children, ages 2-15.  I have a degree in Zoology and a passion for animals and education.  I am a true Texan as we like to do things big!  I love watching my kids participate in sports and activities and can often be found alongside my husband cheering our kids on.


Now for some random things you may not know about me.  I have two siblings - a sister and a brother.  My favorite color is green.  I enjoy reading.  Even though I was super competitive in sports as a child, I have never broken a bone!  I have absolutely zero desire to jump out of a plane.  None.  I like to sing.  One habit that I picked up from my Dad is that I make up songs to familiar tunes.  I bet my siblings do this too.

You can find me on social media @

Thanks for stopping by.  Feel free to say hello and introduce yourself.  I'd love to connect.  Check out my recent Timberdoodle Review of their 9th Grade Elite Curriculum Kit.

No comments: