Monday, June 17, 2019

End of School Photo Shoot

I saw someone do this on Instagram and fell in love.  They took photos of their kids at the beginning of the school year and at the end of the school year wearing the same clothes.  I wish I knew who to give credit for this (If it's you, let me know and I'll update this).  So, I decided to see if I could recreate our first day of school photos on the last day of school with my kiddos.  Now, mind you I didn't know I was doing this last Fall so I wasn't sure if we would still have the same clothes.  And with homeschooling, last days of school are a bit more ambiguous as we tend to work on things throughout the summer here and there.  Nevertheless, here are our results:

 Miss A - nearing her full height

Miss B (we could only find one sock!) - I see her growth the most in her longer legs.
She has new glasses too.

Mister C - he is definitely taller.

 Miss D - I see it the most in her arms and hair.

Miss E (we don't have the exact pants but these jeans are close) - like D I see her growth the most in her arms and hair.

 Mister F (we don't still have those pants!) - his face looks more mature.

Mister G - look how much he's grown!

This was such a fun idea!  I think we just might have to make it a tradition.

7 comments:

Youth Pastor's Wife said...

What a cute idea!! ❤️

Jennifer Flanders said...

Wish I would’ve thought of doing this years ago! Eight of our 12 children have already graduated high school, so it’s a little late for them. Ha!

A Romantic Porch said...

What a darling idea! All but one of mine have graduated. That would have been fun. Racheleasleygoing.com is where I blog now. But it's having me comment with my blogspot blog.)

Jessica said...

What a cute idea! I think your littlest shows the most growth. They all are just beautiful!

Kristen of A Mom's Quest to Teach said...

Oh, my goodness! This is such a great idea - I must see if we can recreate it, too. And I love Master G - so adorable.

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Priceless! It's definitely most dramatic with the younger ones, isn't it?

Kathy M said...

Love these photos!!

You can see how they have all grown!