Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bunk Bed Fun

My babies are growing up way too fast.  Really I don't have any babies right now as Dorothy is a toddler and has been since 8/9 months of age.  David has finished his bunk bed project and A and B are sleeping on their new beds!!  In case you don't know, my husband is amazing.  He is so talented and I love him more than anything!  His project got put on extended hold when I found out I was pregnant b/c well I couldn't do much for awhile and David stepped in - everything from household maintenance to cooking, cleaning, laundry, schooling - you name it - he did it.  Thanks babe!  I am glad you were finally able to have time to finish - it looks fabulous.

 C helping Daddy with assembly.

 D testing out tools and keeping inventory!

 Bunk bed going up...

 Now the mattresses.

And the finished project.  What do you think?

I love that the girls both have a little bookcase and a shelf to put their special things.  I also love that the side rail is removable allowing easier access to make the top bed!!  And I might love the most, that all 4 kiddos are now in their room.  D is officially in her crib now, which means their are no kids in our room currently out of utero.  Of course, this will change in a few months but still :)

No comments: