Thursday, August 25, 2011

10 Years Today

Ten years ago today I made one of the best decisions of my life, I married my husband.  I think about all the things we have accomplished together and it amazes me.  We have had four beautiful children, and I have no doubt that this fifth one will be amazing as well!  We have been on a financial adventure together paying off ~ 60K in student loans and credit cards, thankfully we don't have credit cards anymore!  We have mourned family losses and celebrated many joys!  I look forward to what the next 10 years might bring for us - love you David - even more than I did 10 years ago!!

A photo shortly after we were married in 2001.  I think it is funny that we are both wearing watches, which we rarely do now.

Hopefully I will post a picture of us tonight, as I don't have any recent ones of us together.

 As promised.  I guess this also counts as an 8 month pregnancy shot.

No comments: