Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bird Theme Baby Shower

Here are the hostesses and the guest of honor (in black).  This could also be an 18 week photo of me.

I told you about the bird cages I made but I didn't show you photos of some of the other decorations or food so here you go.  My friends and I had a lot of fun planning it and I am very pleased with how everything turned out!

David made an Italian Cream Cake

The food spread!

I made the two small bird diaper cakes on the table there, my first ever!  It was pretty fun to come up with my own idea too :).

 My friend Jenn is the cookie master.  Look at some of her creations.

Check out these super cute nests my friend Mellissa made as favors!

If you are planning a bird themed party anytime soon there are truly so many different things you can do.  As it turns out, it is a pretty easy theme to work with.

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Happy to know about your bird themed baby shower party and it seems to be a good one. Few months ago, booked one of grand venues in Chicago and arranged my niece’s birthday. Decorated the venue and invited all her friends. Had wonderful time there.