Thursday, July 16, 2015

AdventureCon15


I am back from AdventureCon15 (SeaWorld's blogging conference) and vacation as well!  AdventureCon15 was such a blast.  AdventureCon13 was the first blogging conference I ever attended.  David and the kids met me for a day when I went to AdventureCon14.  This was our first year to experience the conference as a whole family and we had a lot of fun.  When I was in blogging sessions, David and the kids were at the park having fun with other families.  Of course it didn't feel like "sessions", it felt like I was hanging out with friends and family that know a lot about blogging and social media!  I am excited and inspired to start implementing many of the things I learned!

And I have to end with some fun photos of course, enjoy!

David and the oldest five with Shamu

 B approves of her lunch!

 A and F having water fun.

 Aquatica has some great places to relax.

 D loved the sand.

E excited to see the new Sea Lion High show.

Disclosure:  I am a SeaWorld Texas Wildside blogger.  I received complimentary passes for myself and family and have the opportunity to receive other perks throughout the year.  All opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments: