Saturday, January 16, 2016

Big News

We have had a busy few weeks.  Our computer hard drive decided to die so it has taken us a little time to replace it.  My husband is awesome and I am happy to report that I can begin blogging again as our computer is up and running.  I have a few upcoming posts that I am excited about.

And we have some pretty big news!

I can't believe it but we are expecting!  Looks like F will be a big brother.  The kids are super excited.   I haven't been feeling well for awhile and I actually thought there might be something wrong with me so I was delighted to find out that I am pregnant and that is why I have been feeling the way I have.  Fun times ahead indeed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I pray you have an easy, healthy pregnancy!

Kathryn said...

Thanks Rashel!