Saturday, October 29, 2016

Fayebeline Texas Love Premium Onesie Review



Oh my goodness, I have a super fun company to tell you about.  Have you heard of Fayebeline Clothing Co.?  They make unique, boutique-quality baby apparel that makes a statement without sacrificing style.


I am in love with this #blessed baby onesie.  What a great way to show how much of a blessing your little one is in a trendy way.  It is also available in toddler t-shirts!

And how fun is this special birthday shirt for a 2 year old boy or girl.  I love the way the gold foil really pops on the black t-shirt.

And a funny baby onesie for the bald headed baby.

Texas Love Premium Onesie


I was sent the Texas Love Premium Onesie for Baby G.  I love seeing Baby G show his Texas pride in this adorable baby onesie.  The silver foil printing against the red is striking and definitely grabs your attention.  I love how soft it feels, the snaps are durable and the quality is amazing.  Baby G was born a big boy and is a bit big for his age - the 0-6 months size fits him perfectly right now so I would say that it runs slightly on the small size.

Stylin' Baby G

My cutie

Texas Pride

I love, love the durable snaps.

 Just chillin' at home.

 Happy Boy!

 
Texas is a great place to live.

If you are looking for stylish and affordable baby apparel I would definitely recommend Fayebeline!  And a huge high five to them for partnering with Miracle Babies Charity.  Want to see more from Fayebeline?  Check out their Facebook page and Instagram for more cuteness.

Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: