Monday, June 28, 2021

Summerfest 2021

 
The younger kids at the photo booth.

Friday was Summerfest at our church and we had such a great time.  There were various bouncy houses, rock wall, petting zoo, laser tag, dunk tank, games and our family had a grand time celebrating with friends and neighbors.  I think my favorite was the petting zoo because they had a baby kangaroo and he was the absolute cutest.

 
Charlie the joey, he was so soft.

 
The younger kids didn't want to hold the snake so I did!  Look Mom, a snake 😉

 
A helped run the cotton candy stand.

Hope you had a great weekend!  I am worn out (in a good way).

1 comment:

Jack Niaomi said...

I really appreciate the efforts you put into this article, this is very informative and helpful. I really enjoyed reading this blog. Keep sharing and give us updates.

Dunk tank rental Lockeford