Monday, May 14, 2012

Easy Canvas Prints Review


Have you heard of Easy Canvas Prints?  This company is a great option for turning your photos into Photos on Canvas!  These canvas prints are a fabulous way to decorate your home or office, or give as a gift.

Their canvas prints are printed and stretched in-house by canvas professionals, and come ready to hang or display with a classic semi-gloss finish.  All you have to do is choose your canvas size and wrap thickness, upload your photo or art, and choose your border - for a personalized canvas print of your very own.

 D holding our canvas

I love the 8 x 10 canvas of D that I just received.  I love the wrap around feature and the quality is outstanding!  Shipping was super fast!  It came with a hanger attached and ready to hang - love that!  I definitely recommend Easy Canvas Prints if you are looking for a fun way to display your photos artfully on your walls.  And these truly would make great gifts.

My canvas up on my wall.  

Disclosure:  I received my 8x10 canvas free for review.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.

1 comment:

Kristin huds said...

Great work the girl looking so cute in the canvas print, canvas can make any picture more attractive and fetching look, nice post keep it up.

canvas art